STORE MANAGER wanted for our new SKECHERS concept store in Mylly Shopping Centre, Turku
CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR SHOP AND EMPLOYEES FOR TOP PERFORMANCE?
SKECHERS is undergoing rapid development and are therefore looking for a dedicated and autonomous Store Manager who takes the lead. You will be the Manager of a passionate sales team where you report to our District Manager, and you have the responsibility for the day-to-day management of your SKECHERS shop. Your main duties are to drive sales, motivate your employees, and constantly aim to create success based on daily and monthly targets.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be actively involved in duties on the floor, you will ensure that the entire sales team follows SKECHERS guidelines, maintain a strong sales performance, give superb service to all customers, and that there is a high level of product knowledge, where everyone is updated on the latest trends and technologies. It is vital that you have a good overview, a high sense of quality and understand that it is crucial that our customers get superb service at the highest level.
- You have the ability and desire to act within a well-defined retail concept.
- You are dedicated to giving our customers a unique shopping experience.
- You have experience in team management, shop operations, and preferably within sales in the footwear and sports industry.
- You are positive and welcoming with plenty of energy and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire your team to achieve the best results.
- You are the world champion of planning and great at prioritising.
- You thrive on change and are flexible when the unexpected happens.
- You take pride in having a clean and tidy shop.
- You have a natural interest in gaining extensive product knowledge and being an ambassador for SKECHERS many fantastic products.
- You are flexible and understand retail hours.
- You are fluent in Finnish and English at negotiation level.
- To become part of a conceptually powerfully international company, where the foundation is laid for you to succeed.
- The chance to show what you can do with the world’s 3rd largest footwear brand.
- Thorough training to ensure that you are able to tackle your many duties such as concept management, product and stock control, staffing schedules, reporting/budget control, staff recruitment and development.
- Excellent career and development opportunities in the form of skills development in management, sales and product training, and the opportunity for internal advancement/opening new shops.
- Salary according to qualifications.
Then please e-mail your motivated application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to write what job you are applying for in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
SKECHERS is the 3rd largest footwear-brand in the world. With over 3.500 concept shops worldwide, SKECHERS offers a wide range within lifestyle and performance footwear for women, men and children. In Scandinavia, SKECHERS is distributed by the Danish company Sports Connection ApS. Today there are more than 100 shop-in-shops, 43 concept shops with 22 in Denmark, 9 in Sweden, 5 in Norway, 5 in Finland and 2 in Germany. This number is expected to increase over the coming years. The SKECHERS brand is also sold by an extensive network of resellers in the footwear and sports industry throughout Scandinavia.
Type of job: Permanent.
Working hours: Full-time
Application deadline: ASAP. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please mark the application with “Store Manager Mylly”.
Further information can be obtained from: District Manager, Jeremias Ketro, tel. +358 40 485 8884.
Read more at: https://www.skechers.fi/open-positions